I have an Apple-Cat II with 212 expansion board and the X-10 modules that go along with it. At some point I want to set it up to control the power to something, although my initial tests attempting to use the BSR commands didn’t work, so I’m not sure how much troubleshooting this is going to take.
Manuals (these were not my original manuals, and several have been marked up with pens and highlighters, I will scan my own and replace the marked up ones once I find my own):
- Apple Cat II Communication System Owners Manual
- Com-Ware II Operating Instructions
- Com-Ware II Operating Instructions addendum for revision 5.0-3
- Advanced Programming Information
- Apple Cat II 212 Upgrade Card Installation and Operation Manual
- Apple Cat II BSR Remote Control Transformer Installation and Operating Instructions